Scrabble word: CIRCUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CIRCUS exist?
Definitions of CIRCUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a travelling company of entertainers
- noun - a performance given by a traveling company of acrobats, clowns, and trained animals
- noun - a frenetic disorganized (and often comic) disturbance suggestive of a large public entertainment
- noun - (antiquity) an open-air stadium for chariot races and gladiatorial games
- noun - an arena consisting of an oval or circular area enclosed by tiers of seats and usually covered by a tent
- noun - a genus of haws comprising the harriers
- A public entertainment consisting typically of a variety of performances by acrobats, clowns, and trained animals.
- A traveling company that performs such entertainments.
- A circular arena, surrounded by tiers of seats and often covered by a tent, in which such shows are performed.
- A roofless, oval enclosure surrounded by tiers of seats that was used in antiquity for public spectacles.
- An open circular place where several streets intersect.
- Something suggestive of a circus, as in frenetic activity or noisy disorder: “The city is a circus of the senses” (William H.
- adj - a public entertainment [n -ES] : CIRCUSY
There are 6 letters in CIRCUS: C C I R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CIRCUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CIRCUS plus a wildcard: CIRCUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CIRCUS
Images for CIRCUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.