Scrabble word: CUBIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUBIC exist?
Definitions of CUBIC in dictionaries:
- adj - having three dimensions
- Having the shape of a cube.
- Shaped similar to a cube.
- Having three dimensions.
- Having a volume equal to a cube whose edge is of a stated length: a cubic foot.
- Of the third power, order, or degree.
- A cubic expression, curve, or equation.
- noun - a mathematical equation or expression
There are 5 letters in CUBIC: B C C I U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUBIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUBIC plus a wildcard: CUBIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUBIC
Images for CUBIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.