Is TELEVISION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TELEVISION in various dictionaries:
- noun - broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects
- noun - a telecommunication system that transmits images of objects (stationary or moving) between distant points
- noun - an electronic device that receives television signals and displays them on a screen
- The transmission of visual images of moving and stationary objects, generally with accompanying sound, as electromagnetic waves and the reconversion of received waves into visual images.
- An electronic apparatus that receives electromagnetic waves and displays the reconverted images on a screen.
- The integrated audible and visible content of the electromagnetic waves received and converted by such an apparatus.
- Often used to modify another noun: television programs; television newscasters.
There are 10 letters in TELEVISION: E E I I L N O S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TELEVISION
To search all scrabble anagrams of TELEVISION, to go: TELEVISION?
Rearrange the letters in TELEVISION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of TELEVISION
9 letters out of TELEVISION
8 letters out of TELEVISION
7 letters out of TELEVISION
6 letters out of TELEVISION
5 letters out of TELEVISION
4 letters out of TELEVISION
3 letters out of TELEVISION
2 letters out of TELEVISION
Contextual use of TELEVISION
What's nearby TELEVISION
Lookup in Wiki for TELEVISION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TELEVISION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TELEVISION"