Is VISION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VISION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vivid mental image
- noun - the ability to see
- noun - the perceptual experience of seeing
- noun - the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses
- noun - a religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance
- The faculty of sight; eyesight: poor vision.
- Something that is or has been seen.
- Unusual competence in discernment or perception; intelligent foresight: a leader of vision.
- The manner in which one sees or conceives of something.
- A mental image produced by the imagination.
- The mystical experience of seeing as if with the eyes the supernatural or a supernatural being.
- A person or thing of extraordinary beauty.
- verb - to form a mental picture of
There are 6 letters in VISION: I I N O S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VISION
To search all scrabble anagrams of VISION, to go: VISION?
Rearrange the letters in VISION and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VISION
What's nearby VISION
Lookup in Wiki for VISION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VISION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VISION"