Is VISIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VISIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of going to see some person or place or thing for a short time
- noun - a meeting arranged by the visitor to see someone (such as a doctor or lawyer) for treatment or advice
- noun - the act of visiting in an official capacity (as for an inspection)
- noun - the act of going to see some person in a professional capacity
- noun - a temporary stay (e.g., as a guest)
- verb - go to see a place, as for entertainment
- verb - go to certain places as for sightseeing
- verb - pay a brief visit
- verb - come to see in an official or professional capacity
- verb - impose something unpleasant
- verb - talk socially without exchanging too much information
- verb - stay with as a guest
- verb - assail
- To call on socially: visit friends.
- To go to see or spend time at (a place) with a certain intent: visit a museum; visited London.
- To stay with as a guest.
- To go to see in an official or professional capacity: visited the dentist; a priest visiting his parishioners.
- To go or come to: visits the bank on Fridays.
- To go to see in order to aid or console: visit the sick and dying.
- To make itself known to or seize fleetingly: was visited by a bizarre thought.
- To afflict or assail: A plague visited the village.
- To inflict punishment on or for; avenge: The sins of the ancestors were visited on their descendants.
- To make a visit.
- To converse or chat: Stay and visit with me for a while.
- The act or an instance of visiting a person, place, or thing.
- A stay or sojourn as a guest.
- The act of visiting in a professional capacity.
- The act of visiting in an official capacity, such as an inspection or examination.
- verb - to go or come to see someone or something
There are 5 letters in VISIT: I I S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VISIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of VISIT, to go: VISIT?
Rearrange the letters in VISIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VISIT
What's nearby VISIT
Lookup in Wiki for VISIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VISIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VISIT"