Is INVITE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INVITE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a colloquial expression for invitation
- verb - increase the likelihood of
- verb - invite someone to one's house
- verb - give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting
- verb - ask someone in a friendly way to do something
- verb - have as a guest
- verb - ask to enter
- verb - request the participation or presence of
- verb - express willingness to have in one's home or environs
- To ask for the presence or participation of: invite friends to dinner; invite writers to a conference.
- To request formally: invited us to be seated.
- To welcome; encourage: invite questions from the audience.
- To tend to bring on; provoke: “Divisions at home would invite dangers from abroad” (John Jay).
- An invitation.
- verb - to request the presence of
There are 6 letters in INVITE: E I I N T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INVITE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INVITE, to go: INVITE?
Rearrange the letters in INVITE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INVITE
What's nearby INVITE
Lookup in Wiki for INVITE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INVITE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INVITE"