Is TAPESTRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAPESTRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that resembles a tapestry in its complex pictorial designs
- noun - a heavy textile with a woven design
- noun - a wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric with pictorial designs
- A heavy cloth woven with rich, often varicolored designs or scenes, usually hung on walls for decoration and sometimes used to cover furniture.
- Something felt to resemble a richly and complexly designed cloth: the tapestry of world history.
- To hang or decorate with tapestry.
- To make, weave, or depict in a tapestry.
- verb - to decorate with woven wall hangings
There are 8 letters in TAPESTRY: A E P R S T T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAPESTRY, to go: TAPESTRY?
Rearrange the letters in TAPESTRY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TAPESTRY
7 letters out of TAPESTRY
6 letters out of TAPESTRY
5 letters out of TAPESTRY
4 letters out of TAPESTRY
3 letters out of TAPESTRY
2 letters out of TAPESTRY
Contextual use of TAPESTRY
What's nearby TAPESTRY
Lookup in Wiki for TAPESTRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAPESTRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAPESTRY"