Scrabble word: SPITBALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPITBALL exist?
Definitions of SPITBALL in dictionaries:
- noun - a projectile made by chewing a piece of paper and shaping it into a sphere
- noun - an illegal pitch in which a foreign substance (spit or Vaseline) is applied to the ball by the pitcher before he throws it
- A piece of paper chewed and shaped into a lump for use as a projectile.
- An illegal pitch in which a foreign substance, such as saliva, is applied to the ball before it is thrown.
- noun - a type of pitch in baseball
There are 8 letters in SPITBALL: A B I L L P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPITBALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPITBALL plus a wildcard: SPITBALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPITBALL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPITBALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.