Scrabble word: SOBRIETY
Is SOBRIETY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SOBRIETY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being sober and not intoxicated by alcohol
- noun - moderation in or abstinence from alcohol or other drugs
- noun - a manner that is serious and solemn
- noun - abstaining from excess
- Gravity in bearing, manner, or treatment.
- Moderation in or abstinence from consumption of alcoholic liquor or use of drugs: “three years of drug-free sobriety” (Ron Rosenbaum).
- noun - the quality or state of being sober
There are 8 letters in SOBRIETY: B E I O R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOBRIETY
Click to search all anagrams of SOBRIETY plus a wildcard: SOBRIETY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOBRIETY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOBRIETY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.