Scrabble word: NOMINATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOMINATIVE exist?
Definitions of NOMINATIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - the category of nouns serving as the grammatical subject of a verb
- adj - serving as or indicating the subject of a verb and words identified with the subject of a copular verb
- adj - named
- adj - appointed by nomination
- Appointed to office.
- Nominated as a candidate for office.
- Having or bearing a person’s name: nominative shares.
- Of, relating to, or belonging to a case of the subject of a finite verb (as I in I wrote the letter) and of words identified with the subject of a copula, such as a predicate nominative (as children in These are his children).
There are 10 letters in NOMINATIVE: A E I I M N N O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOMINATIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOMINATIVE plus a wildcard: NOMINATIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOMINATIVE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOMINATIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.