Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VIMINA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIMINA exist?
Definitions of VIMINA in dictionaries:
- adj - a long, flexible branch of a plant [n -MINA] : VIMINAL
There are 6 letters in VIMINA: A I I M N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIMINA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIMINA plus a wildcard: VIMINA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIMINA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VIMINA
- Old road embankment at viminaria Creek previously hidden by ...
- Drakonianom ktrych wykorzystali z Washingtonem i Telosi jako koni ...
- Myrtaceae KMLE - ...
- Bettina Geistlich MUSEUM Art Aurea
- viminal Hill
- homey - moodboard by designerv
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.