Scrabble word: LEAPFROG
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEAPFROG exist?
Definitions of LEAPFROG in dictionaries:
- noun - advancing as if in the child's game, by leaping over obstacles or competitors
- noun - a game in which one child bends down and another leaps over
- verb - jump across
- verb - progress by large jumps instead of small increments
- To jump over in or as if in leapfrog.
- To advance (two military units) by engaging one with the enemy while moving the other to a position forward of the first unit.
- To move forward or progress in or as if in leapfrog.
- verb - to jump over with the legs wide apart
There are 8 letters in LEAPFROG: A E F G L O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAPFROG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEAPFROG plus a wildcard: LEAPFROG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEAPFROG
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEAPFROG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.