Scrabble word: LEAPFROG
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEAPFROG exist?
Definitions of LEAPFROG in dictionaries:
- noun - advancing as if in the child's game, by leaping over obstacles or competitors
- noun - a game in which one child bends down and another leaps over
- verb - jump across
- verb - progress by large jumps instead of small increments
- To jump over in or as if in leapfrog.
- To advance (two military units) by engaging one with the enemy while moving the other to a position forward of the first unit.
- To move forward or progress in or as if in leapfrog.
- verb - to jump over with the legs wide apart