Scrabble word: HORIZONTAL
Is HORIZONTAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HORIZONTAL in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is oriented horizontally
- adj - parallel to or in the plane of the horizon or a base line
- Of, relating to, or near the horizon.
- Parallel to or in the plane of the horizon.
- At right angles to a vertical line.
- Something, such as a line, a plane, or an object, that is horizontal.
There are 10 letters in HORIZONTAL: A H I L N O O R T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HORIZONTAL
Click to search all anagrams of HORIZONTAL plus a wildcard: HORIZONTAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HORIZONTAL
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HORIZONTAL
Lookup in Wiki for HORIZONTAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.