Scrabble word: HORIZON
Is HORIZON valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HORIZON in dictionaries:
- noun - the line at which the sky and Earth appear to meet
- noun - the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated
- noun - a specific layer or stratum of soil or subsoil in a vertical cross section of land
- noun - the great circle on the celestial sphere whose plane passes through the sensible horizon and the center of the Earth
- The apparent intersection of the earth and sky as seen by an observer.
- The sensible horizon.
- The celestial horizon.
- The limit of the theoretically possible universe.
- The range of one’s knowledge, experience, or interest.
- A specific position in a stratigraphic column, such as the location of one or more fossils, that serves to identify the stratum with a particular period.
- A specific layer of soil or subsoil in a vertical cross section of land.
- noun - the line where the sky seems to meet the earth
There are 7 letters in HORIZON: H I N O O R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HORIZON
Click to search all anagrams of HORIZON plus a wildcard: HORIZON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HORIZON
Images for HORIZON
Lookup in Wiki for HORIZON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.