Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HORIZON
In which Scrabble dictionary does HORIZON exist?
Definitions of HORIZON in dictionaries:
- noun - the line at which the sky and Earth appear to meet
- noun - the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated
- noun - a specific layer or stratum of soil or subsoil in a vertical cross section of land
- noun - the great circle on the celestial sphere whose plane passes through the sensible horizon and the center of the Earth
- The apparent intersection of the earth and sky as seen by an observer.
- The sensible horizon.
- The celestial horizon.
- The limit of the theoretically possible universe.
- The range of one’s knowledge, experience, or interest.
- A specific position in a stratigraphic column, such as the location of one or more fossils, that serves to identify the stratum with a particular period.
- A specific layer of soil or subsoil in a vertical cross section of land.
- n - the line where the sky seems to meet the earth
There are 7 letters in HORIZON: H I N O O R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HORIZON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HORIZON plus a wildcard: HORIZON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HORIZON
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HORIZON
- The Vanishing horizon
- Whats on the horizon
- Football is Life New horizons...possibly
- horizon 5 trends for the future of development hopes_on_the_horizon ...
- 11 NAVIGATING OVER THE horizon truedogblog
- horizon - Widescreen Wallpaper by Hameed on deviantART
- MLeWallpapers.com - horizon Sunset
- Everything Else horizons-
- horizon Click to View horizon