Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOATZIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOATZIN exist?
Definitions of HOATZIN in dictionaries:
- noun - crested ill-smelling South American bird whose young have claws on the first and second digits of the wings
- n - a tropical bird
There are 7 letters in HOATZIN: A H I N O T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOATZIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOATZIN plus a wildcard: HOATZIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOATZIN
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOATZIN
- Filehoatzin in Peru.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The hoatzin is a crested bird with dark plumage and a blue face.
- hoatzin (Opisthocomus hoazin) Two birds perched over oxbow lake. Dos ...
- is only one bird in this family and it is a strange bird The hoatzin ...
- hoatzin Rainforest Animals
- hoatzin (Opisthocomus hoazin) a couple perched on a branch