Scrabble word: GRENADIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRENADIER exist?
Definitions of GRENADIER in dictionaries:
- noun - an infantryman equipped with grenades
- noun - deep-sea fish with a large head and body and long tapering tail
- A member of the British Grenadier Guards, the first regiment of the royal household infantry.
- A soldier who is a member of a special corps or regiment.
- A soldier equipped with grenades.
- Any of various deep-sea fishes of the family Macrouridae, having a long tapering tail and lacking a tail fin.
There are 9 letters in GRENADIER: A D E E G I N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRENADIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRENADIER plus a wildcard: GRENADIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRENADIER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRENADIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.