Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRAPHICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAPHICS exist?
Definitions of GRAPHICS in dictionaries:
- noun - photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication
- noun - the drawings and photographs in the layout of a book
- noun - an image that is generated by a computer
- The making of drawings in accordance with the rules of mathematics, as in engineering or architecture.
- Calculations, as of structural stress, from such drawings.
- Computer Science.
- The pictorial representation and manipulation of data, as used in computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacture, in typesetting and the graphic arts, and in educational and recreational programs.
- The process by which a computer displays data pictorially.
- noun - a product of the art of representation
There are 8 letters in GRAPHICS: A C G H I P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAPHICS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAPHICS plus a wildcard: GRAPHICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAPHICS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRAPHICS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.