Scrabble word: GRAPHICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAPHICS exist?
Definitions of GRAPHICS in dictionaries:
- noun - photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication
- noun - the drawings and photographs in the layout of a book
- noun - an image that is generated by a computer
- The making of drawings in accordance with the rules of mathematics, as in engineering or architecture.
- Calculations, as of structural stress, from such drawings.
- Computer Science.
- The pictorial representation and manipulation of data, as used in computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacture, in typesetting and the graphic arts, and in educational and recreational programs.
- The process by which a computer displays data pictorially.
- noun - a product of the art of representation