Is GRAPHIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRAPHIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - an image that is generated by a computer
- adj - written or drawn or engraved
- adj - describing nudity or sexual activity in graphic detail
- adj - of or relating to the graphic arts
- adj - relating to or presented by a graph
- adj - evoking lifelike images within the mind
- Of or relating to written representation.
- Of or relating to pictorial representation.
- Of, relating to, or represented by or as if by a graph.
- Described in vivid detail.
- Clearly outlined or set forth.
- Of or relating to the graphic arts.
- Of or relating to graphics.
- Having crystals resembling printed characters.
- A work of graphic art.
- A pictorial device used for illustration, as in a lecture.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “strikingly sharp and accurate”: a graphic account of the battle; a lifelike portrait; a realistic description; a vivid recollection of the accident.
- noun - a product of the art of representation
There are 7 letters in GRAPHIC: A C G H I P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAPHIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRAPHIC, to go: GRAPHIC?
Rearrange the letters in GRAPHIC and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GRAPHIC
5 letters out of GRAPHIC
4 letters out of GRAPHIC
3 letters out of GRAPHIC
2 letters out of GRAPHIC
Contextual use of GRAPHIC
What's nearby GRAPHIC
Lookup in Wiki for GRAPHIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRAPHIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRAPHIC"