Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRAPHIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAPHIC exist?
Definitions of GRAPHIC in dictionaries:
- noun - an image that is generated by a computer
- adj - written or drawn or engraved
- adj - describing nudity or sexual activity in graphic detail
- adj - of or relating to the graphic arts
- adj - relating to or presented by a graph
- adj - evoking lifelike images within the mind
- Of or relating to written representation.
- Of or relating to pictorial representation.
- Of, relating to, or represented by or as if by a graph.
- Described in vivid detail.
- Clearly outlined or set forth.
- Of or relating to the graphic arts.
- Of or relating to graphics.
- Having crystals resembling printed characters.
- A work of graphic art.
- A pictorial device used for illustration, as in a lecture.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “strikingly sharp and accurate”: a graphic account of the battle; a lifelike portrait; a realistic description; a vivid recollection of the accident.
- noun - a product of the art of representation
There are 7 letters in GRAPHIC: A C G H I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAPHIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAPHIC plus a wildcard: GRAPHIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAPHIC
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRAPHIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.