Scrabble word: GRAPHIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAPHIC exist?
Definitions of GRAPHIC in dictionaries:
- noun - an image that is generated by a computer
- adj - written or drawn or engraved
- adj - describing nudity or sexual activity in graphic detail
- adj - of or relating to the graphic arts
- adj - relating to or presented by a graph
- adj - evoking lifelike images within the mind
- Of or relating to written representation.
- Of or relating to pictorial representation.
- Of, relating to, or represented by or as if by a graph.
- Described in vivid detail.
- Clearly outlined or set forth.
- Of or relating to the graphic arts.
- Of or relating to graphics.
- Having crystals resembling printed characters.
- A work of graphic art.
- A pictorial device used for illustration, as in a lecture.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “strikingly sharp and accurate”: a graphic account of the battle; a lifelike portrait; a realistic description; a vivid recollection of the accident.
- noun - a product of the art of representation