Scrabble word: FORENSIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORENSIC exist?
Definitions of FORENSIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of, relating to, or used in public debate or argument
- adj - used or applied in the investigation and establishment of facts or evidence in a court of law
- Relating to, used in, or appropriate for courts of law or for public discussion or argumentation.
- Of, relating to, or used in debate or argument; rhetorical.
- noun - an argumentative exercise
There are 8 letters in FORENSIC: C E F I N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORENSIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORENSIC plus a wildcard: FORENSIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORENSIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORENSIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.