Scrabble word: DEVIATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVIATION exist?
Definitions of DEVIATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a variation that deviates from the standard or norm
- noun - the difference between an observed value and the expected value of a variable or function
- noun - the error of a compass due to local magnetic disturbances
- noun - deviate behavior
- noun - a turning aside (of your course or attention or concern)
- The act of deviating or turning aside.
- An abnormality; a departure: “Vice was a deviation from our nature” (Henry Fielding).
- Deviant behavior or attitudes.
- Divergence from an accepted political policy or party line.
- Deflection of a compass needle caused by local magnetic influence, especially on a ship.
- The difference, especially the absolute difference, between one number in a set and the mean of the set.
There are 9 letters in DEVIATION: A D E I I N O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEVIATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEVIATION plus a wildcard: DEVIATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEVIATION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEVIATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.