Scrabble word: DEVIATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVIATION exist?
Definitions of DEVIATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a variation that deviates from the standard or norm
- noun - the difference between an observed value and the expected value of a variable or function
- noun - the error of a compass due to local magnetic disturbances
- noun - deviate behavior
- noun - a turning aside (of your course or attention or concern)
- The act of deviating or turning aside.
- An abnormality; a departure: “Vice was a deviation from our nature” (Henry Fielding).
- Deviant behavior or attitudes.
- Divergence from an accepted political policy or party line.
- Deflection of a compass needle caused by local magnetic influence, especially on a ship.
- The difference, especially the absolute difference, between one number in a set and the mean of the set.