Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADVENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADVENT exist?
Definitions of ADVENT in dictionaries:
- noun - arrival that has been awaited (especially of something momentous)
- noun - the season including the four Sundays preceding Christmas
- noun - (Christian theology) the reappearance of Jesus as judge for the Last Judgment
- The coming or arrival, especially of something extremely important: the advent of the computer.
- Also Advent.
- The period beginning on the fourth Sunday before Christmas, observed by many Christians as a season of prayer, fasting, and penitence in preparation for Christmas.
- The coming of Jesus at the Incarnation.
- verb - to reach a destination
There are 6 letters in ADVENT: A D E N T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADVENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADVENT plus a wildcard: ADVENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADVENT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADVENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.