Scrabble word: BESTRIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BESTRIDE exist?
Definitions of BESTRIDE in dictionaries:
- verb - get up on the back of
- To sit or stand on with the legs astride; straddle.
- To dominate by position; tower over: “Hitler’s ghost, the specter that... bestrides mid-twentieth-century history” (Economist).
- To step or stride across.
- verb - to sit, stand, or walk with the legs wide apart
There are 8 letters in BESTRIDE: B D E E I R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BESTRIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BESTRIDE plus a wildcard: BESTRIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BESTRIDE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BESTRIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.