Is PROPORTIONAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROPORTIONAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of the quantities in a mathematical proportion
- adj - properly related in size or degree or other measurable characteristics
- adj - having a constant ratio
- Forming a relationship with other parts or quantities; being in proportion.
- Properly related in size, degree, or other measurable characteristics; corresponding: Punishment ought to be proportional to the crime.
- Having the same or a constant ratio.
There are 12 letters in PROPORTIONAL: A I L N O O O P P R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPORTIONAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROPORTIONAL, to go: PROPORTIONAL?
Rearrange the letters in PROPORTIONAL and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of PROPORTIONAL
10 letters out of PROPORTIONAL
9 letters out of PROPORTIONAL
8 letters out of PROPORTIONAL
7 letters out of PROPORTIONAL
6 letters out of PROPORTIONAL
5 letters out of PROPORTIONAL
4 letters out of PROPORTIONAL
3 letters out of PROPORTIONAL
2 letters out of PROPORTIONAL
Contextual use of PROPORTIONAL
What's nearby PROPORTIONAL
Lookup in Wiki for PROPORTIONAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROPORTIONAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROPORTIONAL"