Is APPOINT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APPOINT in various dictionaries:
- verb - create and charge with a task or function
- verb - assign a duty, responsibility or obligation to
- verb - furnish
- To select or designate to fill an office or position: appointed her the chief operating officer of the company.
- To fix or set by authority or by mutual agreement: will appoint a date for the examination.
- To furnish; equip: a house that is comfortably appointed.
- To direct the disposition of (property) to a person or persons in exercise of a power granted for this purpose by a preceding deed.
- verb - to name or assign to a position or office
There are 7 letters in APPOINT: A I N O P P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to APPOINT
To search all scrabble anagrams of APPOINT, to go: APPOINT?
Rearrange the letters in APPOINT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of APPOINT
5 letters out of APPOINT
4 letters out of APPOINT
3 letters out of APPOINT
2 letters out of APPOINT
Contextual use of APPOINT
What's nearby APPOINT
Lookup in Wiki for APPOINT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APPOINT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APPOINT"