Is PARLOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARLOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - reception room in an inn or club where visitors can be received
- noun - a room in a private house or establishment where people can sit and talk and relax
- A room in a private home set apart for the entertainment of visitors.
- A small lounge or sitting room affording limited privacy, as at an inn or a tavern.
- A room equipped and furnished for a special function or business: a tanning parlor.
- noun - a room for the entertainment of visitors
There are 6 letters in PARLOR: A L O P R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARLOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARLOR, to go: PARLOR?
Rearrange the letters in PARLOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PARLOR
What's nearby PARLOR
Lookup in Wiki for PARLOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARLOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARLOR"