Is ROTOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROTOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - the rotating armature of a motor or generator
- noun - the revolving bar of a distributor
- noun - rotating mechanism consisting of an assembly of rotating airfoils
- A rotating part of an electrical or mechanical device.
- An assembly of rotating horizontal airfoils, as that of a helicopter.
- noun - a rotating part of a machine
There are 5 letters in ROTOR: O O R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROTOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROTOR, to go: ROTOR?
Rearrange the letters in ROTOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROTOR
What's nearby ROTOR
Lookup in Wiki for ROTOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROTOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROTOR"