Is PATRONAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PATRONAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of providing approval and support
- noun - customers collectively
- noun - a communication that indicates lack of respect by patronizing the recipient
- noun - (politics) granting favors or giving contracts or making appointments to office in return for political support
- noun - the business given to a commercial establishment by its customers
- verb - support by being a patron of
- verb - be a regular customer or client of
- Support, encouragement, or championship, as of a person, an institution, an event, or a cause, from a patron.
- Support or encouragement proffered in a condescending manner: It seems our little establishment has finally been deemed worthy of the bank’s patronage.
- The trade given to a commercial establishment by its customers: Shopkeepers thanked Christmas shoppers for their patronage.
- Customers or patrons considered as a group; clientele: The grand old hotel has a loyal but demanding patronage.
- The power to distribute or appoint people to governmental or political positions.
- The act of distributing or appointing people to such positions.
- The positions so distributed or filled.
- The right to grant an ecclesiastical benefice to a member of the clergy.
There are 9 letters in PATRONAGE: A A E G N O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PATRONAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PATRONAGE, to go: PATRONAGE?
Rearrange the letters in PATRONAGE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PATRONAGE
8 letters out of PATRONAGE
7 letters out of PATRONAGE
6 letters out of PATRONAGE
5 letters out of PATRONAGE
4 letters out of PATRONAGE
3 letters out of PATRONAGE
2 letters out of PATRONAGE
Contextual use of PATRONAGE
What's nearby PATRONAGE
Lookup in Wiki for PATRONAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PATRONAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PATRONAGE"