Is PAGAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAGAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who does not acknowledge your god
- noun - a person who follows a polytheistic or pre-Christian religion (not a Christian or Muslim or Jew)
- noun - someone motivated by desires for sensual pleasures
- adj - not acknowledging the God of Christianity and Judaism and Islam
- One who is not a Christian, Muslim, or Jew; a heathen.
- One who has no religion.
- A non-Christian.
- A hedonist.
- Not Christian, Muslim, or Jewish.
- Professing no religion; heathen.
- noun - an irreligious person
There are 5 letters in PAGAN: A A G N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAGAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAGAN, to go: PAGAN?
Rearrange the letters in PAGAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAGAN
What's nearby PAGAN
Lookup in Wiki for PAGAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAGAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAGAN"