Is PARAGON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARAGON in various dictionaries:
- noun - an ideal instance
- noun - model of excellence or perfection of a kind
- A model of excellence or perfection of a kind; a peerless example: a paragon of virtue.
- An unflawed diamond weighing at least 100 carats.
- A very large spherical pearl.
- A type size of 20 points.
- To compare; parallel.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a person or thing so excellent as to have no equal”: Paris, the paragon of cities; a suspension bridge that is the nonesuch of beauty and utility; thought her grandchildren were nonpareils.
- verb - to compare with
There are 7 letters in PARAGON: A A G N O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARAGON
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARAGON, to go: PARAGON?
Rearrange the letters in PARAGON and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PARAGON
6 letters out of PARAGON
5 letters out of PARAGON
4 letters out of PARAGON
3 letters out of PARAGON
2 letters out of PARAGON
Contextual use of PARAGON
What's nearby PARAGON
Lookup in Wiki for PARAGON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARAGON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARAGON"