Is PORTAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PORTAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the cost of carrying or transporting
- noun - overland track between navigable waterways
- noun - carrying boats and supplies overland
- The act or an instance of carrying.
- A charge for carrying.
- The carrying of boats and supplies overland between two waterways or around an obstacle to navigation.
- To transport or travel by portage: canoed and portaged the goods; portaging around the rapids.
- verb - to transport from one navigable waterway to another
There are 7 letters in PORTAGE: A E G O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PORTAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PORTAGE, to go: PORTAGE?
Rearrange the letters in PORTAGE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PORTAGE
6 letters out of PORTAGE
5 letters out of PORTAGE
4 letters out of PORTAGE
3 letters out of PORTAGE
2 letters out of PORTAGE
Contextual use of PORTAGE
What's nearby PORTAGE
Lookup in Wiki for PORTAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PORTAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PORTAGE"