Is CONTAINMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONTAINMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a policy of creating strategic alliances in order to check the expansion of a hostile power or ideology or to force it to negotiate peacefully
- noun - (physics) a system designed to prevent the accidental release of radioactive material from a reactor
- noun - the act of containing
- The act or condition of containing.
- A policy of checking the expansion or influence of a hostile power or ideology, as by the creation of strategic alliances or support of client states in areas of conflict or unrest.
- A structure or system designed to prevent the accidental release of radioactive materials from a reactor.
There are 11 letters in CONTAINMENT: A C E I M N N N O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTAINMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONTAINMENT, to go: CONTAINMENT?
Rearrange the letters in CONTAINMENT and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of CONTAINMENT
10 letters out of CONTAINMENT
9 letters out of CONTAINMENT
8 letters out of CONTAINMENT
7 letters out of CONTAINMENT
6 letters out of CONTAINMENT
5 letters out of CONTAINMENT
4 letters out of CONTAINMENT
3 letters out of CONTAINMENT
2 letters out of CONTAINMENT
Contextual use of CONTAINMENT
What's nearby CONTAINMENT
Lookup in Wiki for CONTAINMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONTAINMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONTAINMENT"