Is TENANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TENANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who pays rent to use land or a building or a car that is owned by someone else
- noun - a holder of buildings or lands by any kind of title (as ownership or lease)
- noun - any occupant who dwells in a place
- verb - occupy as a tenant
- One that pays rent to use or occupy land, a building, or other property owned by another.
- A dweller in a place; an occupant.
- verb - to live in
There are 6 letters in TENANT: A E N N T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TENANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TENANT, to go: TENANT?
Rearrange the letters in TENANT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TENANT
What's nearby TENANT
Lookup in Wiki for TENANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TENANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TENANT"