Is TANGENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TANGENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a straight line or plane that touches a curve or curved surface at a point but does not intersect it at that point
- noun - ratio of the opposite to the adjacent side of a right-angled triangle
- Making contact at a single point or along a line; touching but not intersecting.
- A line, curve, or surface touching but not intersecting another line, curve, or surface.
- The trigonometric function of an acute angle in a right triangle that is the ratio of the length of the side opposite the angle to the length of the side adjacent to the angle.
- A sudden digression or change of course: went off on a tangent during the courtroom argument.
- An upright pin in a keyboard instrument, especially in a clavichord, that rises to sound a string when a key is depressed and stops the string at a preset length to set the pitch.
- noun - a straight line in contact with a curve at one point
There are 7 letters in TANGENT: A E G N N T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TANGENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TANGENT, to go: TANGENT?
Rearrange the letters in TANGENT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TANGENT
6 letters out of TANGENT
5 letters out of TANGENT
4 letters out of TANGENT
3 letters out of TANGENT
2 letters out of TANGENT
Contextual use of TANGENT
What's nearby TANGENT
Lookup in Wiki for TANGENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TANGENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TANGENT"