Is CINNAMON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CINNAMON in various dictionaries:
- noun - aromatic bark used as a spice
- noun - tropical Asian tree with aromatic yellowish-brown bark
- noun - spice from the dried aromatic bark of the Ceylon cinnamon tree
- The dried aromatic inner bark of certain tropical Asian trees in the genus Cinnamomum, especially C.
- A plant yielding this bark.
- A light reddish brown.
- adj - a spice obtained from tree bark [n -S] : CINNAMIC
There are 8 letters in CINNAMON: A C I M N N N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CINNAMON
To search all scrabble anagrams of CINNAMON, to go: CINNAMON?
Rearrange the letters in CINNAMON and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CINNAMON
6 letters out of CINNAMON
5 letters out of CINNAMON
4 letters out of CINNAMON
3 letters out of CINNAMON
2 letters out of CINNAMON
Contextual use of CINNAMON
What's nearby CINNAMON
Lookup in Wiki for CINNAMON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CINNAMON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CINNAMON"