Is CONTENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONTENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - everything that is included in a collection and that is held or included in something
- noun - what a communication that is about something is about
- noun - the proportion of a substance that is contained in a mixture or alloy etc.
- noun - the amount that can be contained
- noun - the sum or range of what has been perceived, discovered, or learned
- noun - the state of being contented with your situation in life
- noun - something (a person or object or scene) selected by an artist or photographer for graphic representation
- verb - satisfy in a limited way
- verb - make content
- adj - satisfied or showing satisfaction with things as they are
- Often contents.
- Often contents.
- The substantive or meaningful part: “The brain is hungry not for method but for content, especially content which contains generalizations that are powerful, precise, and explicit” (Frederick Turner).
- The meaning or significance of a literary or artistic work.
- The proportion of a specified substance: Eggs have a high protein content.
- Desiring no more than what one has; satisfied.
- Contentment; satisfaction.
- verb - to provide fully with what is desired, expected, or needed
There are 7 letters in CONTENT: C E N N O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONTENT, to go: CONTENT?
Rearrange the letters in CONTENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CONTENT
What's nearby CONTENT
Lookup in Wiki for CONTENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONTENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONTENT"