Is CONSTRUCTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONSTRUCTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of constructing something
- noun - a group of words that form a constituent of a sentence and are considered as a single unit
- noun - the creation of a construct
- noun - a thing constructed
- noun - drawing a figure satisfying certain conditions as part of solving a problem or proving a theorem
- noun - an interpretation of a text or action
- noun - the commercial activity involved in repairing old structures or constructing new ones
- The act or process of constructing.
- The art, trade, or work of building: an engineer trained in highway construction; worked in construction for seven years.
- A structure, such as a building, framework, or model.
- Something fashioned or devised systematically: a nation that was glorious in its historical construction.
- An artistic composition using various materials; an assemblage or a collage.
- The way in which something is built or put together: a shelter of simple construction.
- The interpretation or explanation given to an expression or a statement: I was inclined to put a favorable construction on his reply.
- The arrangement of words to form a meaningful phrase, clause, or sentence.
- A group of words so arranged.
There are 12 letters in CONSTRUCTION: C C I N N O O R S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSTRUCTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONSTRUCTION, to go: CONSTRUCTION?
Rearrange the letters in CONSTRUCTION and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of CONSTRUCTION
9 letters out of CONSTRUCTION
8 letters out of CONSTRUCTION
7 letters out of CONSTRUCTION
6 letters out of CONSTRUCTION
5 letters out of CONSTRUCTION
4 letters out of CONSTRUCTION
3 letters out of CONSTRUCTION
2 letters out of CONSTRUCTION
Contextual use of CONSTRUCTION
What's nearby CONSTRUCTION
Lookup in Wiki for CONSTRUCTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONSTRUCTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONSTRUCTION"