Is COCONUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COCONUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the edible white meat of a coconut
- noun - large hard-shelled oval nut with a fibrous husk containing thick white meat surrounding a central cavity filled (when fresh) with fluid or milk
- noun - tall palm tree bearing coconuts as fruits
- The fruit of the coconut palm, consisting of a fibrous husk surrounding a large seed.
- The large, brown, hard-shelled seed of the coconut, containing white flesh surrounding a partially fluid-filled central cavity.
- The edible white flesh of the coconut, often shredded and used in food and confections or for the extraction of coconut oil.
- A coconut palm.
- noun - the fruit of the coco
There are 7 letters in COCONUT: C C N O O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COCONUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of COCONUT, to go: COCONUT?
Rearrange the letters in COCONUT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COCONUT
What's nearby COCONUT
Lookup in Wiki for COCONUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COCONUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COCONUT"