Is UNCTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNCTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - excessive but superficial compliments given with affected charm
- noun - smug self-serving earnestness
- noun - semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation
- noun - anointing as part of a religious ceremony or healing ritual
- The act of anointing as part of a religious, ceremonial, or healing ritual.
- An ointment or oil; a salve.
- Something that serves to soothe; a balm.
- Affected or exaggerated earnestness, especially in choice and use of language.
- verb - to apply oil to as a sacred rite
There are 7 letters in UNCTION: C I N N O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNCTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNCTION, to go: UNCTION?
Rearrange the letters in UNCTION and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of UNCTION
6 letters out of UNCTION
5 letters out of UNCTION
4 letters out of UNCTION
3 letters out of UNCTION
2 letters out of UNCTION
Contextual use of UNCTION
What's nearby UNCTION
Lookup in Wiki for UNCTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNCTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNCTION"