Is CROCUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CROCUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous low-growing plants of the genus Crocus having slender grasslike leaves and white or yellow or purple flowers
- Any of various perennial Eurasian herbs of the genus Crocus, having grasslike leaves and showy, variously colored flowers.
- Any of several other plants, such as the autumn crocus.
- A grayish to light reddish purple.
- A dark red powdered variety of iron oxide, Fe2O3, used as an abrasive for polishing.
- A coarse, loosely woven material like burlap, once used to make sacks for shipping saffron.
- noun - a flowering plant
There are 6 letters in CROCUS: C C O R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CROCUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CROCUS, to go: CROCUS?
Rearrange the letters in CROCUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CROCUS
What's nearby CROCUS
Lookup in Wiki for CROCUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CROCUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CROCUS"