Is CIRCUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CIRCUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a travelling company of entertainers
- noun - a performance given by a traveling company of acrobats, clowns, and trained animals
- noun - a frenetic disorganized (and often comic) disturbance suggestive of a large public entertainment
- noun - (antiquity) an open-air stadium for chariot races and gladiatorial games
- noun - an arena consisting of an oval or circular area enclosed by tiers of seats and usually covered by a tent
- noun - a genus of haws comprising the harriers
- A public entertainment consisting typically of a variety of performances by acrobats, clowns, and trained animals.
- A traveling company that performs such entertainments.
- A circular arena, surrounded by tiers of seats and often covered by a tent, in which such shows are performed.
- A roofless, oval enclosure surrounded by tiers of seats that was used in antiquity for public spectacles.
- An open circular place where several streets intersect.
- Something suggestive of a circus, as in frenetic activity or noisy disorder: “The city is a circus of the senses” (William H.
- adj - a public entertainment [n -ES] : CIRCUSY
There are 6 letters in CIRCUS: C C I R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CIRCUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CIRCUS, to go: CIRCUS?
Rearrange the letters in CIRCUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CIRCUS
What's nearby CIRCUS
Lookup in Wiki for CIRCUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CIRCUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CIRCUS"