Is SUCTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUCTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a force over an area produced by a pressure difference
- noun - the act of sucking
- verb - remove or draw away by the force of suction
- verb - empty or clean (a body cavity) by the force of suction
- The act or process of sucking.
- A force that causes a fluid or solid to be drawn into an interior space or to adhere to a surface because of the difference between the external and internal pressures.
- To draw away or remove by the force of suction: suction fluid from the lungs.
- To clean or evacuate (a body cavity, for example) by the force of suction.
- Creating suction.
- Operating or operated by suction.
- verb - to remove by the process of sucking
There are 7 letters in SUCTION: C I N O S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUCTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUCTION, to go: SUCTION?
Rearrange the letters in SUCTION and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SUCTION
6 letters out of SUCTION
5 letters out of SUCTION
4 letters out of SUCTION
3 letters out of SUCTION
2 letters out of SUCTION
Contextual use of SUCTION
What's nearby SUCTION
Lookup in Wiki for SUCTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUCTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUCTION"