Is COTTON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COTTON in various dictionaries:
- noun - soft silky fibers from cotton plants in their raw state
- noun - fabric woven from cotton fibers
- noun - erect bushy mallow plant or small tree bearing bolls containing seeds with many long hairy fibers
- noun - thread made of cotton fibers
- verb - take a liking to
- Any of various shrubby plants of the genus Gossypium, having showy flowers and grown for the soft, white, downy fibers surrounding oil-rich seeds.
- The fiber of any of these plants, used in making textiles and other products.
- Thread or cloth manufactured from the fiber of these plants.
- The crop of these plants.
- Often used to modify another noun: cotton shirts; cotton mills.
- To take a liking; attempt to be friendly: a dog that didn’t cotton to strangers; an administration that will cotton up to the most repressive of regimes.
- To come to understand.
- verb - to take a liking
There are 6 letters in COTTON: C N O O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COTTON
To search all scrabble anagrams of COTTON, to go: COTTON?
Rearrange the letters in COTTON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COTTON
What's nearby COTTON
Lookup in Wiki for COTTON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COTTON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COTTON"