Is UNISON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNISON in various dictionaries:
- noun - corresponding exactly
- noun - occurring together or simultaneously
- noun - (music) two or more sounds or tones at the same pitch or in octaves
- Identity of pitch; the interval of a perfect prime.
- The combination of parts at the same pitch or in octaves.
- The act or an instance of speaking the same words simultaneously by two or more speakers.
- An instance of agreement; concord.
- In complete agreement; harmonizing exactly.
- At the same time; at once.
- adj - complete agreement [n -S] : UNISONAL
There are 6 letters in UNISON: I N N O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNISON
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNISON, to go: UNISON?
Rearrange the letters in UNISON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UNISON
What's nearby UNISON
Lookup in Wiki for UNISON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNISON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNISON"