Scrabble word: ROMANTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROMANTIC exist?
Definitions of ROMANTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a soulful or amorous idealist
- noun - an artist of the Romantic Movement or someone influenced by Romanticism
- adj - belonging to or characteristic of Romanticism or the Romantic Movement in the arts
- adj - expressive of or exciting sexual love or romance
- adj - not sensible about practical matters
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of romance.
- Given to thoughts or feelings of romance.
- Displaying, expressive of, or conducive to love: a romantic atmosphere.
- Imaginative but impractical; visionary: romantic notions.
- Not based on fact; imaginary or fictitious: His memoirs were criticized as offering a fascinating but thoroughly romantic view of the past.
- Often Romantic.
- A romantic person.
- Often Roman- tic.
- noun - a fanciful person
There are 8 letters in ROMANTIC: A C I M N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROMANTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROMANTIC plus a wildcard: ROMANTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROMANTIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROMANTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.