Scrabble word: ROMANTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROMANTIC exist?
Definitions of ROMANTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a soulful or amorous idealist
- noun - an artist of the Romantic Movement or someone influenced by Romanticism
- adj - belonging to or characteristic of Romanticism or the Romantic Movement in the arts
- adj - expressive of or exciting sexual love or romance
- adj - not sensible about practical matters
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of romance.
- Given to thoughts or feelings of romance.
- Displaying, expressive of, or conducive to love: a romantic atmosphere.
- Imaginative but impractical; visionary: romantic notions.
- Not based on fact; imaginary or fictitious: His memoirs were criticized as offering a fascinating but thoroughly romantic view of the past.
- Often Romantic.
- A romantic person.
- Often Roman- tic.
- noun - a fanciful person