Scrabble word: RETROFITS
Is RETROFITS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RETROFITS in dictionaries:
- noun - a component or accessory added to something after it has been manufactured
- noun - the act of adding a component or accessory to something that did not have it when it was manufactured
- verb - provide with parts, devices, or equipment not available or in use at the time of the original manufacture
- verb - fit in or on an existing structure, such as an older house
- verb - substitute new or modernized parts or equipment for older ones
- verb - to furnish with new parts not originally available
There are 9 letters in RETROFITS: E F I O R R S T T
Click to search all anagrams of RETROFITS plus a wildcard: RETROFITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETROFITS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETROFITS
Lookup in Wiki for RETROFITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.