Scrabble word: RETROFIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETROFIT exist?
Definitions of RETROFIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a component or accessory added to something after it has been manufactured
- noun - the act of adding a component or accessory to something that did not have it when it was manufactured
- verb - provide with parts, devices, or equipment not available or in use at the time of the original manufacture
- verb - fit in or on an existing structure, such as an older house
- verb - substitute new or modernized parts or equipment for older ones
- To provide (a jet, an automobile, a computer, or a factory, for example) with parts, devices, or equipment not in existence or available at the time of original manufacture.
- To install or fit (a device or system, for example) for use in or on an existing structure, especially an older dwelling.
- To fit into or onto equipment already in existence or service.
- To substitute new or modernized parts or systems for older equipment: an industrial plant that was retrofitting to meet new safety regulations.
- Something that has been retrofitted or that has undergone retrofitting.
- Relating to or being a retrofit: a retrofit kit for the homeowner; an energy-saving retrofit program; a large retrofit market.
- verb - to furnish with new parts not originally available
There are 8 letters in RETROFIT: E F I O R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETROFIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETROFIT plus a wildcard: RETROFIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETROFIT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETROFIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.