Scrabble word: FRITTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRITTER exist?
Definitions of FRITTER in dictionaries:
- noun - small quantity of fried batter containing fruit or meat or vegetables
- verb - spend frivolously and unwisely
- To break, tear, or cut into bits; shred.
- A small cake made of batter, often containing fruit, vegetables, or fish, sautéed or deep-fried.
- verb - to squander little by little
There are 7 letters in FRITTER: E F I R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRITTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRITTER plus a wildcard: FRITTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRITTER
Images for FRITTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.