Scrabble word: MARSHMALLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARSHMALLOW exist?
Definitions of MARSHMALLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - spongy confection made of gelatin and sugar and corn syrup and dusted with powdered sugar
- A light, spongy, very sweet confection made of corn syrup, gelatin, sugar, and starch and dusted with powdered sugar.
- A confection of sweetened paste, formerly made from the root of the marshmallow plant.
- A perennial plant (Althaea officinalis) native to Europe and naturalized in marshes of eastern North America, having showy pink flowers and a mucilaginous root occasionally used as a demulcent and in confectionery.
- A timid, cowardly, or ineffective person.
There are 11 letters in MARSHMALLOW: A A H L L M M O R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARSHMALLOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARSHMALLOW plus a wildcard: MARSHMALLOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARSHMALLOW
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARSHMALLOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.