Scrabble word: HISTORIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HISTORIES exist?
Definitions of HISTORIES in dictionaries:
- noun - the aggregate of past events
- noun - a record or narrative description of past events
- noun - the discipline that records and interprets past events involving human beings
- noun - the continuum of events occurring in succession leading from the past to the present and even into the future
- noun - all that is remembered of the past as preserved in writing
- noun - a chronological record of past events
There are 9 letters in HISTORIES: E H I I O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HISTORIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HISTORIES plus a wildcard: HISTORIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HISTORIES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HISTORIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.