Scrabble word: ARISTOCRAT
Is ARISTOCRAT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ARISTOCRAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the aristocracy
- A member of a ruling class or of the nobility.
- A person having the tastes, manners, or other characteristics of the aristocracy: a natural aristocrat who insists on the best accommodations.
- A person who advocates government by an aristocracy.
- One considered the best of its kind: the aristocrat of cars.
There are 10 letters in ARISTOCRAT: A A C I O R R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARISTOCRAT
Click to search all anagrams of ARISTOCRAT plus a wildcard: ARISTOCRAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARISTOCRAT
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARISTOCRAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.